Warranty Return Policy for Walker Products
Walker Products warrants qualifying engine management sensors, solenoids, and ignition components against defects when used on private passenger cars and light trucks under normal operating conditions for as long as such original purchaser owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
QUALIFYING PRODUCTS FOR LIMITED 90-DAY WARRANTY:
• ThunderSpark™ Ignition Coils & Boots
• Othermotive™ Oxygen Sensors
• Walker Products Oxygen Sensors
• Walker Products Engine Management Solenoids
• Walker Products Engine Management Sensors
• Walker Products Fuel Delivery Components
• Walker Products Emission Components
QUALIFYING PRODUCTS FOR LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:
• ThunderCore™ PRO Ignition Wires
Walker Products’ obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement of the defective product with the same product in accordance with this warranty. All defective product must be genuine and authentic Walker Products goods. Cost of removal and installation are not included, and any incidental and consequential damages are excluded under this warranty, regardless of when the failure occurs. No other warranties are expressed or implied. This warranty has no cash value. This warranty does not apply to products which have been modified, improperly applied, or installed, or on vehicles used for commercial or racing purposes.
To make a claim under this warranty, return the defective product with the dated original receipt to the dealer or retailer from whom it was purchased or to a Walker Products dealer for verification and exchange under this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Any implied warranties you may have under state law are limited to the same duration as this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusion may not apply to you.
Walker Products may contact warranty-serviced consumers to conduct customer satisfaction surveys relating to product and warranty service. Survey activity will provide valuable feedback and help measure the level of consumer satisfaction in different markets.
Information or assistance regarding a warranty claim may be obtained by contacting:
Warranties & Customer Service
525 W. Congress St.
Pacific, MO 63069
Warranty Return Guidelines
The following are Walker Products’ (“Walker”, “we” or “our”) Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased from one of our authorized distributors. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Walker Customer Service or your Sales Representative through phone, fax, or email.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee if overall yearly return rate is higher than 3%.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Walker within 90 days regardless of the individual return policy.
- Products that are received by Walker in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Walker Products.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a defective product that operates correctly upon inspection).
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging, including the retail box. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage and/or significant wear & tear. (If you received your product damaged, please notify Walker Customer Service or your Sales Representative immediately. This is would not be considered a return.)
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
- Any product that has been removed from the original clear poly bag or the contained packaging has been tampered, customized, altered, or removed.
- Customer will be responsible for all shipping charges for any products returned to the customer from Walker Products
- Walker Products will not authorize credit for any products that have been damaged by customer or in transit to us by carrier
- Walker Products will not be liable for replacement of products which have been damaged or abused by customer, or which have additional labels, price tags, or markings of any kind
- Private label products are not eligible for return unless the return is for properly rejected products. We do not accept returns due to a customer’s inability to sell product
- We do not return or exchange product that has been processed or shipped to an address outside of the continental US
- We do not guarantee delivery or time of receipt on orders shipped outside of the continental US due to variations in customs or import regulation
- We do not offer refunds on orders processed or shipped outside of the continental US due to non-receipt of the order
- We do not issue refunds or exchange credits for orders held, refused, or destroyed by customs agencies
- If you feel your package has been damaged in transit, please save the original packaging as well as the contents and notify our customer service department via phone or email. Please have your invoice or order number available when reporting damage to your order. Our friendly customer service staff will be able to assist you.
Warranty Return Guidelines and Examples
The following are examples of accepted and rejected instances regarding product and packaging condition. These are some instances that do not include all possible scenarios. If you have further questions regarding product and packaging requirements, please contact our Warranties & Customer Service Team.