I. Information Collected
1. Subscriber Information – As a Subscriber, your privacy is important to us. Walker Products does not collect personally-identifying information about you (such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you voluntarily submit that information when you create an account, send inquiries, or participate in certain activities on the Site. When you register as a Subscriber, Walker Products requests certain personally-identifying information. You will have the option to “opt-out” of receiving promotional emails.
2. Content – As a Visitor or Subscriber, any Content you submit through the Site may be shared. Your Content may include personally-identifying information apart from that required to create an account. Walker Products assumes no responsibility for securing any Content you submit to us through the Site. Walker Products has no obligation to use, or solicit/enable others to use, for any purpose, any information you submit through the Site.
3. Information Gathered Automatically – When you visit our Site, Walker Products may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about you, such as your movement about the Site or the pages on the Site you visit most frequently, the type of browser or computer operating system you use, or the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Site. When you request pages from our server, our web server automatically collects some information about you, including your IP address. IP addresses are used by computers on the network to send the requested pages to you. In addition, Walker Products may store small files on your computer’s hard drive as a “cookie” or similar type of file to track and target your interests and preferences to ensure you are not repeatedly offered the same advertisements as well as to customize advertising and Site content based on browser type and Subscriber account information. Walker Products uses this information internally to help it enhance the efficiency and usefulness of the Site and to improve customer service. If you object to this practice, please consult your browser’s documentation for instructions on erasing or blocking cookies. We recommend, however, that you allow cookies to be stored on your computer as they may be needed to properly process your order.
III. Use of Information Collected
Walker Products treats the information in our Subscriber database and any personally-identifying information you submit through the Site as a Subscriber as confidential. Information gathered, whether voluntarily provided by you or automatically collected, may be used for our internal business and marketing purposes. Walker Products will not sell, trade, or rent your information. We may disclose such information to third parties but only under strict contracts involving customer service or the enhancement of customer programs. Notwithstanding the foregoing or any other statements or representations here or elsewhere on our Site, Walker Products reserves the right to disclose any information in our possession, including Content submitted by you through the Site, if Walker Products believes that disclosure is necessary:
(1) to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by Walker Products whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
(3) to protect the safety of members of the public and Walker Products Subscribers. Walker Products reserves the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of Walker Products or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest.
IV. Additional Privacy Protections for Children
This Site is not designed for children under 18 years of age. Any information submitted through the Subscriber registration process that Walker Products reasonably believes originated from a child under 18 years of age will be deleted. Children should never reveal their addresses, phone numbers, or other personally-identifying information to any strangers on the Internet.
Walker Products has reasonable security measures in place to protect the personally-identifying information you submit to us once it is received; however, Walker Products cannot be responsible for the security of your personally-identifying information, your non-identifying information, or any Content you submit to Walker Products through the Site. Personally-identifying information submitted to create an account is accessible to those Walker Products employees who need it, such as our customer service and technical staff. When you communicate with Walker Products by email or submit your Content, however, your communication is not necessarily secure and is subject to all of the risks of electronic communication, such as unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of Subscriber information at any time. Walker Products assumes no responsibility for the security of any Content or personal information you submit through the Site. Walker Products reserves the right to update or otherwise alter our security practices if and when it is deemed appropriate.
VI. Contact Information
If you are concerned about the personally-identifying information you have provided, or would like to review, update, or delete that personally-identifying information or Content, please contact Walker Products at email@example.com. Walker Products will make reasonable efforts to comply with your request. If you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional materials from Walker Products, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Remove from marketing lists” in the subject line and re-type the email address to be removed in the text of the email for verification purposes.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Walker Products, please feel free to contact Walker Products at the following address:
Walker Products, 525 West Congress Street, Pacific, Missouri 63069
Walker Products does not claim that the Site, the Site Material, or the Walker Services are appropriate or may be used outside of the United States. Access to the Site, the Site Material, or the Walker Services by certain persons or in certain countries may not be lawful. If you access this Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.